Bluehost Reviews: Ultimate Guide for Beginners 2021[ratings]
We tested and monitored the different type of web hosting on different blog/website. We thoroughly identified the best web hosting provider and want to give you in-depth information about this.
In this blog, we will discover Bluehost good or not. what is the Pros and Cons of Bluehost and what type of Bluehost complaints faced by Customers?
Bluehost is officially recommended by WordPress.org since 2005.
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links where I may receive a small commission for at no cost to you.
If you are a beginner and small business owner and want to get the best at an affordable price, I recommend you to buy Bluehost starter plan and build your business online at a low price.
Bluehost Reviews: 10 Pros & Cons You Must Know:
- It is starting at a cheap price.
- 1-click WordPress installed. Hostgator Bluehost
- It is a new blogger friendly.
- It is recommended officially by WordPress.org.
- Best up-time 99.9% guarantee.
- Big Storage – Shared Plan have big storage of data at very fast speed.
- Unmetered Bandwith – Bluehost do not limit your website/blog traffic.
- Unlimited subdomain.
- Provides Microsoft Office E-mail.
- $200 Marketing Credit.
- Renewal price is increased.
- Hosting is limited.
- Costly Upgrade Add-on Features.
- No Window Hosting.
- Lack of hosting Quality.
- Bad Customer support: It has one of the bad customer support.
- Always Up-sell: Bluehost always up-sell to you and it is very irritating for us.
- Bad Speed: It has bad speed during our web-hosting test.
- Server Problems: It only has the US-server, so the speed is not great.
- Bad backup options: It does not provides daily backup options.
- No Free Migration: If you want to migrate hosting and domain, first you paid for this snd bad migration.
5 Reason why Bluehost have Big Complaints Problem in 2021
Bluehost is one of Big company brand in Web-hosting, But no one wants to recommend Bluehost. Most of the bloggers face big problem issues after taking Bluehost hosting. After buying a 2-year plan of hosting, I realized that Bluehost is an incomplete company in hosting industries.
After facing a lot of many problems and technical issues, finally, I cancelled my Bluehost account. There are big 5 reasons why I left from Bluehost.
1. Careless Customer Services –
This is a very big problem with Bluehost, frustrating part of using Bluehost is very bad customer services. When you dealing with customer care, they do not care you. You need to, again and again, talking with customer services.
2.Not Provide Secure SSL:
Bluehost provides free SSL when you purchase hosting but sometime this SSL is not working properly. when I tried to visit my site, my site show this site does not provide a secure connection.
I thought that I lose my site because it seems hacked and I am very worried about my site. I also talked with another blogger, he was facing the same problem as me and I want to only say that it provides bad website security.
3.Non-stop Technical Problems:
Bluehost has most of the technical issues. most of the time C-panel was down, internal problem error, server problem and bad gateway, I am frustrated from that. Search on any social media group of blogger, most of the blogger facing problem with Bluehost and most of the blogger suggested me, do not take Bluehost hosting in 2020.
4. Bluehost has Slower loading time than other hosting providers:
You know that 3-second late loading website drops 50% of its total traffic. when you are well defined on google and your website is slow, then the bounce rate of traffic will increases. Your hosting provider provides fast loading speed to your website and if hosting is not good, You lose your potential customers, readers and target audience.
5.Bluehost Bad Real Customer Rating:
Most of the blogger recommended you to buy Bluehost hosting services, but they have not Bluehost hosting and promote Bluehost to you, right. They promote Bluehost because they got a very good commission from Bluehost.
Bluehost Reviews: Do I recommend Bluehost?
If you are a starter and small business, you don’t have tons of traffic, In that situation, you can use Bluehost. But I am 100% honest that does not use Bluehost hosting. If you have a big project on the website, if you want to get the best performance in that situation, you do not use Bluehost hosting.
Best recommended Web-hosting:
I recommend you to use Hostinger, Hostgator and Namecheap for your website/Blog. These are the best hosting providers and great hosting performance. I used all three and recommend you to use these best hosting providers.
Features and Advantages of Bluehost Hosting Provider in 2021:
Bluehost is not perfect for all type of Web-hosting but It hosts 2 million + websites and become one of the big company of hosting.
- best for small websites
- Long track records
- App and Integration Library
History of Bluehost:
Bluehost began in 1996 by Matt Heaton. Bluehost has a staff of 750+ employees and they host 2 million+ live websites. Bluehost had a partnership with WordPress for 10 years and have engineers teams that develop WordPress.
What Type Of Products Offered by Bluehost in 2021
Bluehost is a US-based hosting company providing a lot of different type of hosting products like Domain name to different hosting servers. Let me discover –
- Domain names: They do not have a cheap domain if you want to buy cheap domain go to Namecheap – Get a FREE domain when you buy Shared hosting! and buy from there.
- WordPress hosting: Bluehost has a WordPress web hosting, this hosting is optimized with WordPress. This starts with 3.95$/month and it is the best deal for starting a business.
- Shared hosting: If you are a beginner you must start with shared hosting of Bluehost, it is very affordable and fast for starters.
- VPS hosting: It is virtual private hosting, it is between a private network and dedicated hosting, It is for those who generate high traffic visitors.
- Dedicated server: It is very fast and everything is unlimited if you generating tons of traffic about 2 million from your website/blog, it is best for you.
these are the products offered by the Bluehost company but they do not have cloud web-hosting.
Bluehost Pricing: Shared Plan Pricing
It starts from 3.95 to 6.95$ for a shared plan.
Basic Plan: The basic plan is good for you if you have only 1 website and 50GB storage is good for a starter.
Plus Plan: If you have more than 1 website, then plus plan is best for you.
Choice Plan: If your website has 200k monthly visitors then it is enough for you.
I explained my experience with Bluehost and I do not recommend to buy Bluehost hosting. There are tons of problems with Bluehost, I recommend you to buy the best web-hosting like Hostgator, GreenGeeks. Thanks for reading this blog, if you have any question ask in the comment box.
- How to Install Google Analytics in WordPress by MonsterInsights
- 7 Best ClickFunnels Alternatives (Free & Paid): Ultimate Review & Comparision
- How to download YouTube videos for free
is Bluehost the best web hosting?
Yes, Bluehost is the best web hosting for small sites, but it is not good for big businesses. But it is costly when you renew next year.
How many websites Bluehost can host?
Bluehost host unlimited websites, if you have Plus Plan. Basic Plan can host only 1-website. I recommend you to purchase Bluehost for multiple sites.
Is Bluehost good for beginners?
Yes, it is good for beginner to advance with 99.9% uptime guarantee. 1-Click WordPress Install and affordable for beginners.