Are you looking for Google Analytics plugin which shows your Site Overview in your WordPress Dashboard?
Are you want to easily get all data about – How people found your site (social, Direct, Organic search, Referral), Your most popular pages and how people found them from Search, Most popular content. how many of your visitors are using mobile devices, Desktop etc.
In this article, I will show you how you can “install Google Analytics in WordPress using MonsterInsights plugin” and really MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress by Yoast.
Why you install Monsterinsights Google Analytics plugin in WordPress?[ratings]
There are amazing features of Monsterinsights:
- Universal Tracking: Track website across all devices.
- Google Analytics Dashboard: See your real-time website analytics report.
- Affiliate Link & Ads Tracking: Automatically track your affiliate links, banner ads, and other outbound links.
- Ecommerce Tracking: Track your all E-commerce products.
- Page-Level Analytics: Track your posts & pages in detail stats.
- Performance & Optimize: Enable Google to Optimize for A/B testing, adjust speed & sample rate features.
Topic: 3 Steps to Install Google Analytics in WordPress by MonsterInsights.
Step 1: Sign Up & Set up “Google Analytics”
- Go to Google and search for Google Analytics.
- Google will be asked you to login with your Google account or Gmail account to log in or signup.
- If you do not have a google account then create a new account for your google analytics.
- Open Google Analytics.
1. Create Account ( Account Setup):
- Fill your Account name.
- Allow all data sharing options: Google product services, Benchmarking, Technical support, Account specialist.
- Go to the next.
2. Property Setup
- Create google analytics property details that measure your website.
- Select Timezone.
- Select Currency.
- Then click Next.
3. Fill About your Business
- Fill your business details to know google analytics which type of industry your business belongs.
- Fill your Industry Category.
- Then, select your business size.
- Then, fill which type of information Google Analytics show in your dashboard about your business.
- Then, click create.
4. Accept Google analytics Terms of Services Agreement
- Accept Google marketing Platform.
- Accept Google Controller-Controller data Protection Term.
- Then, click I accept.
5. My email communication page
- Accept all, email communication options – Perforation suggestion & updates, Feature announcement, Feedback & testing, offers from Google.
- then, click Save.
6. Set up a data stream for collecting data
- You have 3 options – iso app, android app and web.
- Choose the “Web” option for the report and analysis of your site and that’s saved into your previous created property
7. Set up Your Web stream
- Enter your website URL with www like www.nitinnitro.com.
- Then Name your web stream.
- Automatic Enable Enhanced measurement.
- Then, create a stream.
8. Copy Google Tag Manager & paste in the head section of WordPress theme
- Copy Global site tag and paste into the head section of the theme.
- Your all setup is done for google analytics.
Step 2: Install MonsterInsights plugin in WordPress
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to the plugins section & click add a new plugin.
- Then, search for MonsterInsights.
- Then, install & Active it.
Step 3: Set up MonsterInsights & Connect with Google Analytics
- After the plugin activated, you will see the MonsterInsights Set up Wizard and it will take you setup process step by step.
- Then, choose the category of your website – Business website, Publisher(Blog), E-commerce.
- Then, click save & exit.
- In the next screen, you will see the “connect MonsterInsights to your website”.
- Then, there is the option of fill Licence key, you can easily find your MonsterInsights licence key in your E-mail box.
- Fill your licence key & it will verify your site & press connect MonsterInsights.
- After that, there is the option of connecting Google Analytics with MonsterInsights account.
- Select your Google account & give permission to MonsterInsights.
- Then, choose your website that you want to connect & click complete connection.
- Then, it takes a few second and then it comes back to MonsterInsights page setup.
- This page includes three options and this is most important setting.
- Events tracking – Enable.
- Enhanced Link Attribution – Enabled.
- File Download Tracking – Most used file types (doc,exe,js,pdf,ppt,tgz,zip,xls) added.
- Then, you scroll down and see more settings about affiliate link tracking.
- Affiliate Link Tracking – It has 2 affiliate link paths added, and you can also add more affiliate link paths.
- Access to MonsterInsights’s Reports – You can choose who can see your MonsterInsights’ reports.
- Automatic Plugin Updates – you can select updates automatically MonsterInsights plugin.
- Click save & continue.
- Next page show you, recommended Addons based on your configuration.
- MonsterInsights Forms: It helps you to track your forms, conversions, submissions.
- MonsterInsights page insights: It shows you all data metric about page and post in your WordPress dashboard.
- MonsterInsights Facebook instant article (paid add-ons): It integrates Google Analytics to your Facebook articles in just one click.
- MonsterInsights AMPs (paid add-ons): It helps to track all mobile devices through AMP pages.
- Simply, click save & continue.
- After that, there is the MonsterInsights recommended option for installing Wp forms, you can install or skip that process.
- Congratulation, you have successfully installed Goggle Analytics in WordPress by MonsterInsights.
- The Google Analytics report takes some time to show in your dashboard.
- Now, you can see your all Website information in the Dashboard.
- Don’t forget to click “finished setup & Exit Wizard”.
View of Google Analytics Metrix In Your dashboard
It can take a few hours or 24 hours for collecting all data from google analytics. Here you can see how your Analytics dashboard shows your website metrics, so you must Install Google Analytics in WordPress by Monsterinsights.
Here you can see page views, session, bounce rate etc matrix.
Step-by-Step Video guide about How to Install Google Analytics in WordPress 2021
- Google Analytics Overview: See the most important data which is easy to understand in the wordpress dashboard.
- Page Insights: Quick view individual post and pages in wordpress admin.
- Get E-mail summaries every week: Get weekly analytics in your email box that shows how your site was performed in last week & Get PDF Export for your clients.
- Real-Time Analytics: Get real-time active website user and see details about what they doing.
- Content Report: See which content gets most views & track which affiliate links get most clicks.
- Custom Dimensions Report: It shows you most popular focus keywords, categories, tags, popular authors & popular content.
- Forms Report: Get full stats & Track your contact form & Lead generation forms & improve conversion.
- Headline Analyzer: Write the best SEO headline that gets most traffic & social shares that rank batter in google.
- Type Of Tracking: SEO Score tracking, Category Tracking, Tag Tracking, Author Tracking, Focus keyword Tracking, Media Tracking, Telephone & E-mail link Tracking, Hash URL Tracking and Custom Events Tracking.
- woo-commerce plugin.
- Google Adsense
- Google Optimize
- Memberpress and more.
How does Your Business grow through MonsterInsights?
1. Bloggers business:
- Increase Blog/Website Traffic.
- Grow, Track Affiliate & Ad Revenue.
- Get More Email Subscribers & conversions.
2. Store Owners business (e-commerce websites):
- Improve Conversion Rate.
- Identify New Referral links or Partners.
- Increase Overall E-commerce Store Sales.
3. Business Websites:
- See full website Stats.
- Get more Leads.
- Get More Email Subscribers
- Write Better Content & tracking.
- Save Time with Analytics Setup
- increase clients trust with Accurate data.
- Easy to get reports for Clients.
- Raise EfficiencyRate.
Why MonsterInsights is the most popular WordPress plugin betweens Smart Business Owners, Digital Marketers & Developers?
- Because it easily Installs Google Analytics in WordPress Site in just Minutes. It makes you capable of install google analytics without knowing any code & enable features in just a few clicks.
- MonsterInsights gives you accurate information about your audience in the Dashboard. It shows you, country visitors, the interest of the audience through they comes, Age, Gender of audience and more.
- You can make strategy in according to your website stats.
- Monsterinsights Behaviour report shows you what visitors are doing in your site, which keywords through they come and which links get more clicks.
- Monsterinsights Content report shows which content gets more clicks to analyse & optimize higher conversion.
- By using Google search console data, it helps you to get better ranking in google & beat your competitors.
- See Your all-important matrix in one place & use these insights to increase your sales & revenue.
Monsterinsights is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress. It gives you all tracking & website data that you need to grow your online business & Get more conversions & Revenue so that you must Install Google Analytics in WordPress by Monsterinsights.
You May Also Like this:
What is MonsterInsights?
MonsterInsights is a WordPress plugin that allows you to track website & get gull stats in your wordpress dashboard.
Is MonsterInsights good for business?
Yes, it is good for businesses with an advance tracking system. It has 2 million+, active users.
Does WordPress have built in analytics?
No, wordpress does not have built-in analytics system, you can manually install Monsterinsights plugins for getting website analytics in your dashboard.
Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress
Monsterinsights is the best plugin for Google Analytics with an advance tracking system.
Is MonsterInsights free for beginners?
Yes, Monsterinsights lite version is free and it is the best google analytics plugins for WordPress.