New YouTube Channels mean 0 Subscribers & 0 views. Getting the First 100 Subscribers is not easy though! But what if I tell you, I know some easy & best secrets to getting the first 100 subscribers on YouTube?(Simple-Stupid YouTube Hacks)
You wouldn’t believe how many people are watching videos on YouTube these days. According to statistics, more than one billion people watch videos on the video-sharing website every month.
It is one of the most popular social media platforms used by billions of people across the world. And the high audience creates a gateway for creators to earn through running google ads and promoting brands.
But not every creator can do so, because YouTube has eligibility criteria that a creator has to qualify 1000 genuine subscribers and 4000 watch hours on videos within a year.
After achieving the target your channel gets monetized and you can run advertisements on your video.
But to achieve this target you need to cross various milestones, one of them attaining the first 100 youtube subscribers, which is a difficult task.
In this step-by-step guide, I am going to cover everything that you need to know so that you can get 100 youtube subscribers to your channel and start earning money from your videos.
How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers?
First, you have to create a youtube channel then you will be able to apply these amazing tips.
1. Plan your content strategy
The most important thing here is to plan your content strategy.
When you’re planning your content strategy, you’ll want to think about
- Do you able to solve the pain point of your audience through this video?
- Do your videos really inspire your audience?
- What is the purpose behind making this video?
- what your video will look like,
- what your video will be about, this is the #1 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers.
2. Create Great Video
If you want to start earning money from YouTube, then you need to create a great video.
- Create a compelling title
- Include a call to action (CTA)
- Make sure your description has a clear CTA.
- Ask people to subscribe.
- Don’t forget to add annotations.
- creating a video that will attract people to subscribe to your channel.
- you should create a video that has a clear message and is easy to understand.
- You should use simple language and keep it short.
- The best videos are those that show people what they can do with the product. This is the #2 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers.
3. Keep consistency on YouTube
Many scholars and philosophers had said that consistency is the key to success.
If you are consistent with your motive, you can easily attain your long-term and short-term goals. The algorithm of Youtube also works on this principle.
- On your first videos, the views count will be minimal but later YouTube starts to boost the uploads and offer them to the targeted audience.
- YouTube also gets a fraction of the earnings you earned, so it always wants that the creators will get monetized as soon as possible.
- But also, Youtube hates inconsistent creators. The algorithm will dwindle such channels. This is the #3 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers.
4. Consistency in a definite direction
Keeping consistency does not mean that you upload a vlog video today and a cooking video, the next day.
- You need to determine a niche and upload the related videos regularly.
- If you upload videos with different niches every day, you are likely to lose your viewers.
- They will not determine what to expect from your channel and are less likely to subscribe to your channel.
- You have to force the viewers to subscribe to your channel by offering them a particular reason and motive to do so. This is the #4 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers.
For example, if you have a cooking channel, and upload recipe and tips videos regularly, then the Youtube users like housewives will become your regular viewers and subscribe to your channel.
We of the popular niche you can follow for your Youtube channel are mentioned below:
- Beauty and fashion
5. Eye-catching Thumbnails
If you want to get 100 youtube subscribers, then you have to stick more and more new viewers to your videos. This can be possible only if you have an attractive thumbnail on your videos.
That will attract the eyes and focus of viewers. There are numerous applications and software available on the internet that will allow you to make catchy thumbnails for your videos.
Best ways to make an attractive thumbnail that attract viewers like a magnet:
- The resolution of the thumbnail must be 1920 pixels wide by 1080 pixels tall and make sure to use the 4k images.
- Use maximum qualities and eye-catching images. You can use the stock images from free websites.
- Use attractive and catchy text that will attain maximum attention and perfectly fit your niche.
- Use contrasting and bold colors.
Your thumbnail must describe what will be the content of the video. Use searchable video titles and click-worthy thumbnails. This is the #2 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers
6. Use Researched Keywords in the Title
Mostly Youtube is used to recommend videos from popular creators who have maximum subscribers and viewers base.
If your channel is new, you have to adopt other tactics to reach the audience. One of the best ways is to use the keywords in your YouTube video title.
These keywords must be based on the content of your video. Various platforms provide organic keywords on youtube for free, you can use them. This is the #6 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers
How to research keywords for youtube videos?
- All you need to do is just type the subject of your video in the Youtube search box and look at what comes.
- The first 5-6 results will be the keywords for your video. You can take a reliable idea using this trick.
- Also, make sure to use the keyword at the beginning of your video title because Youtube only takes the first 45 characters of your video title to display the results to users.
- You must use VidIQ for YouTube SEO as well as for keyword research and Content Ideas.
Darkside of Keywords stuffing
Also, keep in mind to avoid the unnecessary stuffing of keywords. The algorithm of Youtube will detect the unnecessary stuffing of keywords and will drop off your video status.
One of the best ways to get the trending Youtube keywords is by searching them in the search box. Keywords are what people have already searched for.
7. Make your channel a brand
Do you know? That the big enterprises like Apple and Samsung, and even big YouTube channels like T-series have spent a lot of money to establish a brand in the market.
They all have a symbol and watermark used in all their products and videos. The same you need to follow to mark yourself in the minds of your audience.
- Use a watermark that identifies your youtube channel as a brand.
- All you need to do is just set up your channel profile picture with a specific and unique symbol and use the same in your videos as a watermark.
For example, T-series is the biggest YouTube channel with more than 200 million subscribers and always applies its watermark on the top corner of its videos. This is the #7 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers
8. Add calls to action in your video
When you want people to subscribe to your channel, you want to make sure that they know exactly what they need to do.
What is the call to action?
A call-to-action is simply a phrase that tells people what they need to do something when they see your content.
Calls-to-action can be anything from telling people to “Click here to subscribe” to telling them exactly what they need to do in order to subscribe.
You can also use call-to-action phrases like, “If you like this video, please subscribe.” If you want people to subscribe, these are the types of phrases that you want to use when you create your videos. This is the #8 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers
9. Create playlists that rank
Creating the playlists for your YouTube channel will help the audience to get the content they are looking for.
Like if you have a channel of cooking niche then there are several sub-topics like veg recipes, non-veg recipes, and many more.
You can create playlists of every such topic on your channel and can continue to make a full series. This will provide separate content to every type of subscriber. This is the #9 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers
10. Reply to every comment
If you want to become a successful YouTube then keep in mind you have to establish an emotional bond with the subscribers.
To achieve the same, start to reply to the comments on your videos positively. In the beginning phase of your youtube channel, you have to be active with your audience. This includes their comments, replay, and clearing all their doubts.
Soon after your channel has grown well, you can stop replying to all the comments instead, and reply only to the genuine and meaningful ones. This is the #10 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers
11. Ask Viewers to subscribe to your channel
As you have seen in the videos of popular YouTubers, in between their content they ask the viewers to subscribe to the channel or hit the red button.
This is because if the audience loves the video and the hard work of the creator, they will unquestionably subscribe to the efforts of the creator.
You can add watermarks and stickers in between your videos to ask the viewers to subscribe to the channel and like the videos. This is the #11 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers
12. Track analysis and implement accordingly
YouTube jas provides a feature to track the analysis of your channel through YouTube studio.
YouTube Studio includes
- The age group of your viewers,
- country of viewers,
- source of traffic,
- and many more crucial data regarding the channel.
- You can track full YouTube Analysis through vidIQ App. Click here for vidIQ.
This will help you to know the videos or content that bring maximum viewers to your channel.
Also, you will know what to do and what not to do. YouTube analytics can be a great way to maintain a growth-oriented path to your channel. This is the #12 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers. Following this, you will get 100 youtube subscribers as soon as possible.
13. Encourage viewers to watch your other videos
This is one of the most popular and effective strategies most creators use to get viewers and audiences to their videos.
They recommend the viewers to watch their previous videos in the new ones.
Like if the current video is based on “how to get Instagram followers?”, then you can recommend watching your previous video which is based on how to set up an Instagram profile. This is the #13 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers
14. Promote your videos on social media
Billions of people use social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter regularly.
You can use them to get more engagement to your newly uploaded videos. All you need to do is just create a post regarding your new upload on these platforms and make sure the post will catch the eyes of viewers and force them to view the video. This is the #14 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers
15. Join online communities
There are thousands of community chat forums available on the internet where people can talk to strangers and ask them for help or other favors.
Various people talk about current issues, politics, social issues, and many more. You can ask there to watch your videos.
Those who are interested can inspect your videos. Do not ask them directly to subscribe to the channel. First of all, join their discussion and after getting friendly you can recommend videos similar to the discussion. This is the #15 step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers
Also, Read * Important Article *
- Best Profitable Niche for YouTube Channel
- 9 Ways to Get Free YouTube Views
- Get the Best YouTube SEO Tool For Free
Watch Video on How to get 100 YouTube Subscribers?
Best Equipment you need to get 100 youtube subscribers?
You’ll need a few different things in order for How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers
A Good Quality Camera
If you have a computer or an Android/iPhone device lying around the house, then you don’t necessarily need a professional camera. However, if you plan on uploading videos regularly, you’ll want to invest in a good-quality camera so that you can get good, high-quality footage that you can use in your videos. This is the best step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers
A Good Quality Microphone (mic)
Do you know why you like songs more than videos?? Because audio sent messages directly to the active brain to carry out your emotions. Audio is an important part of the video because it can hold your audience on your video for a long time, A high-quality audio you can record from a good quality noise cancellation mic. This is the best step How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers
An Editing Software & Editing Skills
You don’t need any special software in order to get 100 youtube subscribers on YouTube. However, you are going to need editing software in order to create your video. The most popular free video editing software is Premier Pro & Filmora, Filmora is very easy to use and beginners friendly as well.
However, there are many other video-editing software applications available, so it just depends on your preference. This is the best step about How to Get 100 YouTube Subscribers.
- It doesn’t matter how experienced you are in creating videos or how much experience you have in video-editing software. All that matters is that you put in the work and you create content that is worth watching.
- Second, You have to do good SEO for your youtube videos as well as your Youtube channel for that you can check out VidIQ app for free.
If you are planning to launch your YouTube channel then keep in mind it is difficult to reach small milestones like 100 and 1000 youtube subscribers.
And also brands contact you to promote their products and services in your videos.
You have to upload at least 10 – 20 quality videos with well keyword research in order to get 100 youtube subscribers.
Well! it is not very hard, you just have to create videos on high volume and low competition keywords that will increase your video’s youtube search ranking.
If you are a beginner then you have to make as much video as you could afford and if you continue it for 3 months, you will get the result.
You have to learn basic skills like writing skills, communication skills, and editing skills. Equipment you will need – PC or Laptop or Mobile, microphone, light, and editing software.